Sunday, February 19, 2012

FO - Deep Purple Libby

Chloe's deep purple Libby is finished, sewn up, buttons on, just needs a wash and a block. Good news is it fits Chloe well, and she loves my choice of buttons.

As much as I resent the amount of time it takes to assemble a sweater, I found the sewing up of Libby to be enjoyable. Certainly not something I want to do often, but assembling a knitted garment once in a while is kind of fun.

The completion of Libby has resulted in the casting on of numerous new projects, so far one pair of socks, three shawls and soon a cardigan for me. The main emphasis is color at the moment, and the cardigan will be lace, so the pattern will be creating the interest. Did not knit as much as I wanted this weekend, but at least it felt productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment