Sunday, May 1, 2011

FO - Chloe's Posidon

So today I finished Chloe's Posidon and it fits her beautifully as you can see here:

Today I spent the morning sewing in the zipper, and I am really pleased with how it looks. The zipper and the cardigan. The zipper has been installed so that it cannot be seen while the cardigan is closed, as the fabric cover it. I really like this look. 

The cardigan fits her perfectly, plenty of room for it to be comfortable and for her to grow. As you can see the back cable pattern has not been blocked, but there was no opportunity, she barely allowed me time to tie a knot in the sewing thread before she had it on, and it hasn't come off since. So happy she loves it and so happy it fits her well.

Now I am getting hassled for little man's "button jacket". I'd better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment