Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not a stitch in sight

I moved house yesterday, and it was the first day I can remember that I did not knit a single stitch. Or spin.

The move took 3 truckloads, over a dozen carloads, but now it is almost over. The other house still needs a massive clean and there is a lot of stuff to go to the tip. All this will have to be done by others because I go back to work tomorrow.

I was up til 2am setting things up. And a bottle and a half of Shiraz. Today I'm in agony. My body is aching.

I also feel a bit nostalgic about the other house, so much happened there and I'm kind of sad to leave, even though a fresh start is exciting.

Today I have the second monkey sock and my owls sweater to work on. And of course my spinning. Hoping I get plenty of time for knitting and spinning today.

No comments:

Post a Comment