Monday, November 28, 2011

February Lady Sweater

I have cast on for the February Lady Sweater, actually, I cast on on Saturday. I spent all day knitting on it and really enjoying it. Until yesterday, when I got to the yarn over increase row. This was when I started to worry about the size of the cardigan, I don't want it to be too swingy. But not too fitted either.

Then I got stuck on the length of the yoke. It was way too short if I decided to do the lace where recommended, even though the pattern says to knit garter until the fabric nearly touches under the arms. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring that out as I can 't get it to sit right. But I think I'm there now, so I'm going to start the lace tonight.

I'm using Cleckheaton 100% wool in a navy blue color, and I'm liking how it's coming out so far. I just really hope it fits nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment