Monday, December 12, 2011

Only Stockinette in the Round

At the moment I have only two projects on the needles, my Owls sweater and a pair of afterthought heel socks. All I have is miles and miles of what feels like endless stockinette in the round.

Working on the February Lady Sweater reminded me of how much I love the various stitches that can be made in knitting, how interesting it can be. So tonight I did a mass printout of lace shawl patterns.

I haven't cast anything on yet, I can't decide what I want to do yet. I also have my eye on a few other cardigans that have lace in them, for summer. Cables for winter.

I also have my eyes on some color work sweaters for me and a circular shawl as some of my goals for next year. For now, I'm over the mindless stockinette!

No comments:

Post a Comment