Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Presenting: The February Lady Sweater!

I have not posted in a long time, between having bronchitis, working, buying a new car, working and the approach of the silly season, I barely had time to knit, let alone have anything to discuss. I desperately needed a more interesting project other than my 2 stockinette projects, but I did not have the energy to cast anything new on.

But first, I'd like to present the finished February Lady Sweater, which has become one of my favourite cardigans already, along with my Tangled Yoke and my Central Park Hoodie. I wore this all day yesterday:



I do apologise for the quality of the photos, It's not always easy taking a picture of yourself in the mirror! The image of the cardigan isn't the best, but you can see that it fits well, is the perfect length and size. So happy with the end result.

At first I was sceptical about choosing such a dark color, but it is just right for me. I think the darkness of the yarn combined with the lace pattern within the cardigan gives it just enough elegance and youth to make it an everyday sweater for me.

Hopefully, I will continue to blog more frequently, I'm on holidays now, my needles are clicking and the main chaos of the holidays has passed. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment