Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Project Bags

So I was shopping on the weekend, not looking for anything in particular, and I find this:
A new project bag! Only $2! At the Reject Shop! But I love it anyway. I love the little phrases "When I learnt to knit, I forgot how to cook" or "Shhhh........I'm counting", "It takes balls to knit" and "Knit fast die warm!" So adorable! And then I found this one:

And this one:

I like them all for different reasons, the first for the phrases, the second because it is all shades of green, and the final one because it is so bright and vibrant. Unfortunately the bags are not high quality, they are fabric but they aren't lined and do not have any zips, buttons etc. But they are so cute, perfect for projects and they have knitting and yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment