Sunday, January 1, 2012

Danielle 2012

Happy new year and welcome to 2012! Last year for me was a year of incredible changes, more than I expected. I returned to work after being a stay at home mum for 9 years, my daughter changed schools and my son started day care.

I made new friends, met lots of new people and grew a lot as an individual. I got married, moved house and finished the year by buying a new car, with my first ever loan. It feels like nothing is the same now, but that's ok. I like change.

But I think there was more than enough change last year and I feel that this year is a year for balance, calm, routine and growth. And I'm looking forward to it.

I have the usual health goals for the new year, drink less, eat healthier and exercise more. I hope to lose some weight as well.

Knitting goals are to develop my skills, and knit beyond my comfort zone. I want to knit a few fair isle sweaters, especially Hermoine's hooded jacket and the autumn rose pullover. I also hope to knit a circular shawl and develop my lace knitting skills.

I am certainly looking forward to 2012 and everything it will bring. I wish everyone a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment