Monday, September 21, 2009

No Followers :(

Had a sad realisation today, no followers :( Poor me. Oh well, just like a diary I will babble to myself. It's been a while since my last post. The cardigan is finished and dearly loved. Worn multiple times. Fits well, but in my opinion it's a bit short and the arms look a bit too baggy. But gotta love those kids, 7 year olds don't spot the flaws, just the love.
I would post a pic, but haven't figured that out yet.

I started knitting socks for myself, but the bad luck was the first one was huge! Although I followed the pattern and checked the gauge, it just wasn't right. I made another which I finished tonight and it fits perfect. I just need to knit the second sock now, and i'm so excited to wear them! They will be my first knitted socks.....ever!

I haven't made much progress on my dad's sweater, been too busy with my socks. I did start my niece's blanket/afghan. It's made out of double sport ply, on 6mm needles. Each square is a dishcloth pattern, of a heart. It actually looks really good. Very very pink!

My third term of my studies begins today, and I just want to knit! But oh well, i'll pick it up tomorrow. Still addicted to Knitmore Girls Podcast at the moment, and I have a few more waiting in line. I have also downloaded a heap of audiobooks, including Harry Potter and Twilight, as well as Jonathan Kellerman, David Baldacci, Anne Rice and more. I'm kinda bored with tv at the moment.

Til next time...........Danielle

1 comment: